As a part of the project Strenthening mental health through community support networks, implemented by PIN, within the German-Serbian Development Cooperation project Social Welfare Services for sensitive groups, implemented by GIZ, PIN is opening a call for 8 local service providers for psychosocial support services.
The service providers will be expected to:
- Attend a one-day training on psychosocial support service for vulnerable groups in Belgrade, organized by PIN;
- Provide the psychosocial support services to vulnerable groups in their municipalities over the course of 5 months;
- Participate in regular consultative meetings for the provision of services with the PIN team;
- Regularly communicate with the relevant stakeholders for the psychosocial support at the local level;
- Attend the final meeting and share results and lessons learned during the implementation of the program.
Period of Services: March 14, 2022 – August 15, 2022, up to 20 days of engagement.
The advantage will be given to candidates that fulfil the following criteria:
- Degree in Psychology, or relevant social sciences such as Social Work, Education, Special Education (if enrolled in a psychotherapy training);
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in provision of psychosocial support services;
- Work and live in one of the predetermined municipalities: Mionica, Lajkovac, Priboj, Prijepolje, Sjenica, Loznica, Krupanj, Kosjerić, Arilje, Užice, Ruma, Sremska Mitrovica, Šid, Plandište i Pećinci.
The advantages shall be given to applicants with experience in cooperation with state and municipal institutions working in the field of mental health and social protection.
- Service providers’ qualifications;
- Relevant previous experience in provision of psychosocial services to vulnerable groups;
- Financial offer (rate per day).
The offer must include:
- CV highlighting the experience relevant for this call;
- The service providers are encouraged to submit other documents that speak to their competences (e.g, letters of recommendation);
- Financial offer.
Offers with all supporting documents should be submitted in electronic form via e-mail: email@example.com no later than 10th of March 2022 at 12:00 (GMT+2).