As a part of the project Strenthening mental health through community support networks, implemented by PIN, within the German-Serbian Development Cooperation project Social Welfare Services for sensitive groups, funded by GIZ, PIN is opening a call for experts for who will work on defining standards for psychosocial support services within social protection system, through consultative meetings and group discussions within multidisciplinary task-force which will be established.
The expert will be expected to:
- Work of defining standards for psychosocial support services;
- Actively participating on consultative meetings and group discussions of task-force;
- Preparation of draft of standards for psychosocial support services jointly with other task-force members;
- Finalization of standards and preparation of presentation of standards to the relevant stake-holders.
Period of Services: between 28th of January 2022 and 31th of July 2022.
Working hours estimate 30-80 hours (4-10 days).
The advantage will be given to candidates that fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum ten years of relevant work experience in private or public sector
- Experienced in participating in national and/or international task forces/working groups/consortiums, etc. focused on development of social protection services
- Experienced in advocacy work, including writing policy papers, recommendation, advocacy briefs, etc.
- Experienced in cooperation with state institutions and national stake-holders
- Experienced in working with international donors
- Advantage will be given to experts with previous experience in defining psychosocial support services standards
- Experts’ qualifications
- Relevant previous experience in policy development in the area of psychosocial support services
- Financial offer
The offer must include:
- Expert’s CV highlighting the experience relevant for this call
- The experts are encouraged to submit other documents that speak to their competences and could be relevant for assessment ability to deliver the final product (e.g. similar previous projects, reports publications list/thesis/project contracts/letters of recommendation)
- Financial offer
Offers with all supporting documents should be submitted in electronic form via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21st of January 2022 at 12:00 (GMT+2).