Call for offers for services
Developing and producing Content for Social media campaign
As a part of the project Youth for Change: Building resilience of Serbian youth through engagement leadership and development of their cognitive and social-emotional skills, under STRIVE Global Program, supported by Hedayah International Centre of Excellence for Countering Violent Extremism, and funded by EU, PIN is opening a call for following services:
- Developing and producing Content for Social media campaign
The service contractor(s) for Developing and producing Content for Social media campaign is expected to:
- creating photos and video footage from events that will be held in Belgrade, Sjenica and Novi Pazar during June and July;
- creating photos and video content during the events that will cover and promote project activities;
- producing and editing video and sound material into a coherent 5-minute video presentation that will cover and promote project activities;
- ensuring quality of gathered content for social media campaign;
The main aim of events that will be held in three local communities will be to raise public awareness regarding countering violent extremism, promoting positive values and youth engagement, along with lessons learned from the implementation of the project activities.
The creation and preparation of the content for social media campaign is expected to be conducted during the events between June 15th and July 15th, 2020, and the final products should be delivered until July 31st.
The call is open to individuals and groups with relevant educational background (i.e. Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree in: Digital Movie Production; Cinematography and Film Production; Film and Cinema Studies; Photography etc.), relevant experience and expertise. PIN is an equal opportunity employer; thus, no advantage or disadvantage will be given based on age, gender, race, religion, disability, etc.
The offer must include:
- CV highlighting the experience relevant for this call for offer
- The financial offer in a form of total cost (inclusive of all taxes and expenses)
The offer may include supporting documents that speak to the competences and relevant experience of the service provider (letter of recommendation, project reports, portfolios, etc.).
- Relevant previous experience
Offers with all supporting documents should be submitted in electronic form via e-mail: email@example.com no later than June 5th, 2020 at 12:00 (GMT+2).