Psychosocial Innovation Network (PIN) is looking for Cultural mediator- interpreter for working with vulnerable groups in order to provide them with necessary and highly professional psychological and psychosocial help and support. The job includes interpretation and mediation in working with vulnerable individuals, where is expected the highest quality of work, engagement and confidentiality. The future employee will be working most of the time with PIN’s psychologists, mediating individual and group sessions and helping them to build confident and trustful relation with their beneficiaries, also they will be adapting programs, psychological questionnaires and other working materials, all in line with culture specifics. Most of the working time will include work from the head office in Belgrade, working online with psychologists and beneficiaries, or visiting beneficiaries at various locations in Belgrade and Serbia when needed.
Cultural mediator, interpreter is expected to:
- be fluent in Farsi and English, both speaking and writing
- have previous experience in working with vulnerable groups, for three years at least
- have previous experience in working with vulnerable groups, particularly women victims of violence (SGBV) and children
- driving license, B- category
The position of Cultural mediator, interpreter includes period of time from 1st of October 2020 until 30th of September 2021.
The call is open to individuals and groups with relevant educational background and experience. PIN is an equal opportunity employer; thus, no advantage or disadvantage will be given based on age, gender, race, religion, disability, etc.
The offer must include:
- short narrative description of the motivation for this position (up to 300 words)
- CV highlighting the experience relevant for this project
The offer may include supporting documents that speak to the competences and relevant experience (letter of recommendation, project reports, etc.).
Offers with all supporting documents should be submitted in electronic form via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20th of August 2020 at 12:00 (GMT+2).