As a part of the project Psychosocial support to vulnerable groups during COVID19 pandemic, in scope of the project IRIS NETWORKing – CSOs for protection sensitive migration management”, supported by Iris Network, and funded by EU, PIN is opening a call for following IT services:
- Improvement of internet connection in PIN’s office
- Examination and upgrading current email and website server
- Improving PINs visibility on Facebook, Instagram and Google
- Updating PINs WordPress website platform
- Optimization of PIN’s website by adding new pages, features and chat option to website
- Training for PIN staff on how to use new tools and how to manage WordPress platform on their own
- Follow up of new set-ups and stuff’s knowledge about new tools and platforms
- Detail report of conducted services and achieved goals by experts
The main aim of these services is to improve PIN’s online and social media channels of communications in order to ensure high quality provision and effective delivery of online psychological and psychosocial support to vulnerable groups during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The implementation of services will last from March 26th until of April 30th.
The call is open to IT agencies and companies with relevant experience that will provide services described in this document. The service provider should have at least five years of experience in the IT sector and working with various organizations. They should have advanced knowledge and experience with web hosting systems, servers, cPanel, WordPress, social media marketing, Facebook, Instagram and Google campaigns, fluent in speaking and writing Serbian and English language.
PIN is an equal opportunity employer; thus, no advantage or disadvantage will be given based on age, gender, race, religion, disability, etc.
The offer must include:
- Company CV highlighting the experience relevant for this call for offer
The offer may include supporting documents that speak to the competences and relevant experience of the service provider (letter of recommendation, project reports, portfolios, etc.).
- General working experience (minimum 5 years of experience in IT sector and working with other organizations)
- Specific working experience (minimum 3 years of experience in development of WordPress websites and working with cPanel, and minimum 1 year experience in social media campaigns: Instagram, Facebook and Google)
- Language skills (fluent in Serbian and minimum B2 level English language)
- Education (Minimum higher level of education)
Maximum available funds for these services are 2.400 eur.
Offers with all supporting documents should be submitted in electronic form via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 21th, 2020 at 12:00 (GMT+2).